The $1: $1 Challenge
With your help, we can change the fact that too many children are entering kindergarten not ready. Now more than ever, our children need help. Together, we can solve this problem and continue to secure big wins for our kids.
Our work is privately funded. Your gift will match the Jane Batten and Gil & Charlotte Minor Challenge to help us impact thousands of children across Virginia and make sure they remain a top priority.
Our awareness, advocacy and policy work has generated:
- Over $35m in Private Investment
- Over $142m in Public Investment
- Historic investment to increase access, improve quality, support teachers and programs
- Dedicated funding for over 20,000 at-risk children to have access to quality programs
- Improved access to quality for all children
Read our Case Statement to learn more. Our policy initiatives can be found in A Call to Action for Governor Youngkin.
3 Ways to Give
Donate Online: E3 accepts donations online through Moonclerk. Just click the DONATE button below and follow the prompts to make your gift today online.
Donate By Mail: Download the pledge form below and mail it along with your gift to E3: Elevate Early Education at P.O. Box 3904 Virginia Beach, VA 23454.
A Gift of Securities: Please contact Lorie Lee at 757-404-2166 or by email at email@example.com to make a donation by giving stock. You can also click the button below for a securities donation.