Bipartisan National Poll on Child Care
A 2019 national poll released by the Bipartisan Policy Center tells us:
- Affordable & reliable child care is a “must have” for working families.
- Low-income parents struggle to find affordable programs.
- Mothers who want to remain in the workforce are impacted the most by the shortage of child care options.
- 2/3 of parents say child care affected their ability to work.
- 54% of parents say it is difficult to find QUALITY child care within their budgets.
To learn more, visit: First Five Years Fund